Looking to make strong coffee with a Moka pot? Use our recipe to make a delicious cup of coffee here.
What You’ll Need:
20 grams of Strong Coffee Grounds
How To Make It:
1. Fill your Moka pot with nearly boiling water.
2. Place strong coffee grounds into the filter basket of your Moka pot. Shake until settled.
3. Place grounds into the bottom part of your Moka pot.
4. Put your Moka Pot back together.
5. Heat your stove top to medium heat. Place your Moka pot on the stove until it reaches a light boil.
6. Remove from heat when you hear a hissing noise, like a tea kettle.
Want to learn more about Moka pot coffee?
7 Common Moka Pot Questions Answered - Java Presse
The Moka Pot Tutorial and Brew Guide - Manual Coffee Brewing
How to Make Moka Pot Coffee - Williams Sonoma
How To Use A Moka Pot for Coffee and Espresso- The Ultimate Guide - MokaBees
Want to see what else we're up to? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for coffee updates.
Need a stronger coffee? Try Biohazard Coffee - Ground and Whole Bean Coffee containing 928mg of caffeine per 12 ounces.