What's the key to the world's strongest Irish coffee? Hot, strong coffee brew, ultra-fresh cream and a good-quality aged Irish whiskey.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (Per Serving | Serves 1)
- 5 oz. hot brew of the world's strongest coffee - Biohazard Coffee
- 1.5 oz. Irish Whiskey (we suggest Jameson Irish Whiskey)
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 oz. lightly whipped double cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
Prep time: 5 min
1. Pour sugar then hot brew into a warm Irish coffee glass, mug or other heat proof glass.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add Irish whiskey and stir again.
4. Float cream on top by pouring it over a spoon. Do not stir again.
5. Drink coffee through the cream.
Want to see what else we're up to? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for coffee updates.
Check us out at the New York Coffee Festival -
These Entrepreneurs Were Even More Energetic Than Usual: They Were at the New York Coffee Festival! - Entrepreneur
Try Biohazard Coffee - Ground and Whole Bean Coffee containing 928mg of caffeine per 12 ounce.