PREP TIME: 10 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1 package of your favorite caramel squares (11 oz)
2 tablespoons of Biohazard Coffee, the World’s Strongest Coffee
¼ cup cream
6 ounces water
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Brew 2 tablespoons of strong Biohazard Coffee with 6 ounces of water
Tip: Any brewing method will work.
2. Microwave caramel squares for approximately 2-3 minutes. Stir until the caramel is relatively blended.
3. Add ¼ cup of strong, brewed Biohazard Coffee to the caramel mixture.
4. Add ¼ cup cream to the mixture.
5. Microwave for approximately 3-5 minutes, or until the caramels are completely melted.
6. Stir the mixture until blended
7. Serve with sliced apple, strawberries and marshmallows to dip.
Want to see what else we're up to?
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for coffee updates.
Try Biohazard Coffee - Ground and Whole Bean Coffee containing 928mg of caffeine per 12 ounce.