Time: 5-7 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Freshly ground coffee beans
Turkish coffee pot or small pan (enough to hold a cup of coffee)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Finely ground coffee beans of your choice to a powdery consistency. For a stronger brew, we recommend Biohazard Coffee, the World’s Strongest Coffee.
Tip- Don’t have a coffee bean grinder at home? Bring your favorite beans to your local grocery store, and they will grind it for you.
2. Fill your Turkish coffee pot or small pan with approximately 1 ½ cup of cold, filtered water, depending on the size of your cup.
3. Stir in a large tablespoon of ground coffee.
4. Add sugar to taste (optional)
5. Bring stovetop to a medium heat and place Turkish coffee pot/pan over heat. After 3-4 minutes, a dark foam will appear on the top layer. As the beverage comes closer to a boil, transfer teaspoons of foam into the coffee mug.
6. Continue to heat up the Turkish coffee pot/pan, removing it from heat before the brew boils.
7. When the brew is adequately heated, pour the mixture into a coffee mug, including coffee grounds.
Have you tried Turkish coffee before? Are you a fan, or would you rather use your drip coffee maker? Let us know in the comments.