Aeropress Coffee Maker: the coffee hack for astronauts, physicists, and now you. This inexpensive and portable coffee brewer lets you fuel your caffeine addiction any time, anywhere, with minimal effort and quick results.
Fans of Biohazard Coffee will especially love this device for its extraction process, which holds onto strong flavor and makes each cup of coffee fresh and delicious.
Time: 3 - 5 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
2-3 tablespoons of Biohazard Coffee Beans or Grounds
Grinder (if using whole bean coffee beans)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Measure out approximately 2.5 tablespoons of your favorite coffee grounds, or grind your coffee beans to approximately 2.5 tablespoons.
2. Preheat filtered water to the desired temperature (steaming, but not boiling).
3. Rinse the Aeropress filter with hot water to remove any previous coffee grounds.
4. Secure Aeropress device to the top of your coffee mug, attaching the coffee funnel on top of the device.
5. Add coffee grounds into the coffee funnel, and remove funnel.
6. Pour nearly-boiling water into Aeropress brewer up to the number "4", and spin the brewing chamber. This ensures that all coffee is steeped with flavor.
7. Stir mixture with a spoon until all grounds are mixed with coffee.
8. Remove spoon and spin the brewing chamber until you hear a "hiss" sound. This means that your coffee is ready.
How do you Aeropress? Let us know in the comments below.
Want to see what else we're up to? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for coffee updates.
Need a stronger coffee? Try Biohazard Coffee - Ground and Whole Bean Coffee containing 928mg of caffeine per 12 ounces.